Terms & Conditions
Avenue Book Centre Terms and Condition
1. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
2. Minors under 18 years old can only use our services with the prior consent of their parents or guardians. A minor must refrain from buying or selling items that are restricted to adults (e.g.: 18 certificate movies).
3. You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
4. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
5. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from avenuebookcentre.com. We recommend you add avenuebookcentre.com to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to avenuebookcentre.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform avenuebookcentre.com as soon as possible.
11. Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Customer review Guidelines.
12. You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other avenuebookcentre.com sites and publications.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
14. You grant avenuebookcentre.com and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
15. All purchases made on avenuebookcentre.com are non-transferable.
16. avenuebookcentre.com will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
Processing of orders
1. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
2. avenuebookcentre.com debits credit and debit cards on the day of shipping. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for shipping. Processing of pre-orders may begin earlier than the release date to ensure that orders can be shipped to you in time for the release date.
3. avenuebookcentre.com aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. avenuebookcentre.com are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
4. If your delivery address is outside of India, then you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; avenuebookcentre.com advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
1. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
26. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, avenuebookcentre.com IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, avenuebookcentre.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.